Liv.52 is a multi-ingredient formulation that protects the liver against alcohol induced damage, increases protein (albumin) synthesis, normalizes liver function tests and shortens disease recovery period. It also restores the functional activity of the liver by cellular regeneration and improves appetite.
- For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
- Liver disorders including fatty liver associated with protein-energy malnutrition
- Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
- As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
- As a adjuvant to hemodialysis
- As an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals